When it comes to acquiring B2B mailing lists, you’ve got two choices: rent or buy. Now, folks are generally going to tell you that renting is the safer option. Most of the time they’re right.
But when you partner with a platform like Marketfish, you can be certain that you’re accessing the same high quality B2B data regardless of whether you rent or buy your list or individual records.
We can make and support this claim, because of our permission-based sources, real-time hygiene, and the Marketfish Guarantee. Buying records doesn’t seem like such a bad option after all, now does it?
But once you buy your list, you’re left with the question of use. To get you on your way to earning new customers, here are a couple tips for using purchased records or lists from Marketfish.
1. Augment your CRM – Our purchased records come complete with email, postal, and telephone data. They’re easy to import into your existing CRM, and they’re perfect for extending the prospecting efforts of your sales team.
2. Supplement your marketing automation tool - Maybe you’re trying to make a holiday, or end of quarter push, and you need to supplement your house database. Purchased records are perfect for this.
3. Multichannel campaigns – Since our records come with complete contact details, and they’re available for unlimited use, they’re perfect for building multichannel campaigns. Follow up an email campaign with a direct mail piece and a phone call, or vice versa. The choice is yours.
4. Segmentation – We let you purchase records that only contain the contact details you want. So if you find that your product resonates most through email offers, purchase records that only contain email addresses. No other record purchase platform lets you do that.
5. You’re on a budget – If you have a small marketing budget, our record purchase platform is perfect. We price every record at $1, and there are no purchase minimums. Just buy what you need. You can also counterbid our simple pricing for even greater budget control. We even guarantee data quality with the Marketfish Guarantee.
Hopefully this post cleared up some of the stigma hovering around the list/record purchase process. You should have some ideas for using purchased B2B records in your own lead generation program.
Remember, here at Marketfish, we’re committed to connecting you with high quality data, and cutting-edge technology, so it’s easier for you to grow your business through targeted marketing.
P.S. If you found this post helpful, please comment and share with your network. Thanks for reading!