We are a VC-backed Seattle startup making tremendous strides towards disrupting the existing $4.5B list marketing industry with a cutting-edge list marketing platform. With the biggest brands and their marketing agencies as our clients, we are poised for quick, explosive growth and need motivated employees who can keep up. Come join our team of experienced marketers, entrepreneurs and technologists.
You are a clever, tenacious hunter. You possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to achieving revenue goals. You’ve either worked at a leading list manager, list broker, marketing services agency, or marketing automation company, and have extensive experience selling list marketing, data or digital advertising services to marketing decision-makers. You have the contacts and expertise to open doors within marketing departments, and persuade decision-makers to buy from you. You’re prepared to assist in taking an aggressive Seattle startup to the next level, landing new business and successfully transitioning sales prospects into satisfied, well-supported customers.
About The Position
Driving revenue is essential to our success. You will be responsible for leading new business generation and upselling our existing client base across multiple verticals. You will sell our services to the list brokers, marketing agencies, or marketing decision-makers in Fortune 500 corporations, and assist them in building highly effective lead generation campaigns.
- Sell list marketing or data related products to marketers within the US
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to penetrate key accounts (agencies and enterprises)
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Work with our client services team to ensure the success of new customer campaigns and to transition ownership of established customer accounts
- Build and leverage complementary strategic partnerships to drive revenue
- Must be a hunter: Possess tools to prospect, qualify and position Marketfish as a compelling e-marketing alternative in the industry
- 5-10 years experience as a sales or business development executive at a list manager, list brokerage, digital advertising company selling to the marketing decision-maker
- Demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and revenue quotas
- Demonstrated ability to engage and close customers primarily over the phone
- An understanding of direct marketing, lead generation, and search marketing
- Previous success in a startup or in a high growth company
- Energized by the challenge of working for an aggressive startup
- Organized, with attention to detail and solid time management skills
- Excellent presentation and writing skills: Ability to articulate and communicate compellingbusiness logic with poise
- Outgoing personality, comfortable with a high risk / high reward environment
- Demonstrated analytic abilities
- Degree is required, MBA is a plus
If interested, send us a note at email@example.com