We strongly believe in the power of permission-based customer data. It allows marketers to tailor offers and content to customer interests and preferences, as opposed to sending blanket messages that don’t resonate with the majority of your campaign recipients.
We’ve taken this belief in the power of data, and used it to direct our platform’s development. Specifically, we’re committed to making it easier to use customer data more effectively.
In that regard, we thought it would be useful to summarize the ways our platform has evolved to better serve your needs.
- Click Conversions – Our platform is integrated with DoubleClick. This integration allows you to insert a tracking cookie into your Marketfish campaign, and then track conversions with your DoubleClick dashboard. You can also use this integration to retarget your display ads based on the performance of your email campaign.
- ROI Calculator – Our ROI calculator merges historical list performance data with your estimated conversion rate and click-through rate to estimate the cost-per-acquisition you can expect from your campaign. This helps you test lists and audiences to estimate ROI before making a purchase.
- Demographic Reports/Customer Insights – These powerful features allow you to gain detailed insight into your current customers, as well as campaign responders. Customer Insights allows you to upload your encrypted house file, and then receive a free report detailing the key demographic details of your customers. Our Demographic Reports offers a similar functionality, but it covers the demographic details of those leads that respond to your Marketfish campaign. This customer data improves your ability target your campaigns and deliver offers to the audience that’s most likely to make a purchase.
- Campaign Reports – Our campaign reports are unparalleled in their level of detail. They’re delivered in real-time, and they break down your opens, clicks, and other key ROI metrics in one clear and easy to understand report. These real-time reports help you analyze your campaign, and determine the areas you can improve to better your performance.
- Engagement Manager – This new feature allows you to purchase the records of those campaign recipients that clicked on your offer, but didn’t take the time to complete your lead form. Purchasing these records gives you an easy way reengage these leads with new campaigns.
These are just a few of the ways our platform helps you use customer data to improve the effectiveness of your marketing. For a detailed look at our platform and the features we make available to marketers, take a tour today, or sign up for a free account.
P.S. If you found this post helpful, please share amongst your colleagues, and if you’d like a guided demo of the platform, contact us today.